- Highly Durable and lightweight
- Optional Class A fire rated resin
- Customizable to almost any profile
- Optional gel coat with specified color
- Limited Lifetime Warranty paintable FRP version
- Made In America
Worthington offers a wide range of exterior cornice and cladding for any exterior building facades and soffit installation for new or restoration type projects. The FRP is simple to install and come in 8’ to 12’ sections depending on the profile size and requirements of the project. This product is customizable to any profile and radius and arched customizations are also available. The addition to decorative corbels, dentil blocks, or even decorative leaves and custom shapes are also optional. Inside and outside corners can also be provided with your order to cut down on installation time.
Use the form on the right to contact us about our FRP Cornice. Our cornice can be found on many different buildings around the nation.