A Wide Range of Balustrades
Balustrades are an important aspect of a fence or railing’s structural integrity. If a balustrade is poorly made, it won’t be strong enough to bear the weight or force of a fall. At Worthington, we make strong and durable railings for all kinds of residential and commercial applications. We follow the most current building code requirements to ensure our products pass inspections. If you need durable and resilient fixtures, we can help.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Pre Painted Option
- Most Popular
- Highly Durable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Passes Building Codes
- Generally Commercial Use
- Heavy Duty & Very Strong
- Class “A” Fire Rating
- 6 Available Colors
- Made In America
- Looks & Feels Like Stone
- Does Not Require Paint
- Passes Building Codes
What are Balustrades?
Balustrades are a series of columns that support a railing. They come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and materials so you can easily find something that fits your property’s aesthetics. Balustrades are important supporting structures so they need to be strong enough to bear impact and load. For example, if you trip and fall on the railing, the balustrades should be able to support your weight.
These fixtures are installed on staircases, decks, porches, balconies, and anywhere one might need railings. A good-quality balusters railing can handle rough conditions, including outdoor weather without faltering. We make sure your railings can last for several years without needing any replacement.
Different Types of Balustrades
At Worthington, we offer a wide range of balustrade railing products. You can choose different designs, colors, sizes, and shapes. Our products are divided into three distinct categories and they are:
Polyurethane balustrades are resilient and durable. They are made from good-quality polyurethane that doesn’t weaken under outdoor conditions. This product is ideal for people that want a strong railing but are on a tight budget. Polyurethane balustrades have low investment costs and ownership costs. Here’s a look at some of their qualities:
- Polyurethane railings are lightweight and easy to move around.
- Our product comes with a lifetime warranty so you don’t need to worry about replacing it anytime soon.
- These balustrades are pre-painted so you can just install the kit directly without worrying about any additional work.
- The balcony balustrade will last for many years under the right conditions. It can last for decades under minimal maintenance.
Our polyurethane balustrade is our most popular product in this category. The combination of durability and affordability makes it a good choice for residential installations.
Cast Fiberglass Balustrade
Cast fiberglass balustrades are made from high-quality fiberglass material. This product is highly durable and designed to handle all kinds of rough conditions. If you’re looking for something to install in busy commercial or industrial environments, our fiberglass balustrades are the right option. Here’s a look at some of their characteristics:
- All our balustrades come with a lifetime warranty. You can speak with our customer care executive to know more about this.
- This balustrade is designed according to building code requirements and will pass all inspections easily.
- The fiberglass can handle a lot of stress and load without any compromise in structural integrity. This material is ideal if you need something heavy-duty and resilient.
- Our balustrade has a Class A fire rating, which means it can handle fires and extreme temperatures well.
The fiberglass balustrade is the most popular choice among our commercial clients. If you want something strong, easy-to-install, and durable, look at our collection of balustrades today.
Stone balustrades are made of polymer stone. It has the look, feel, and resilience of natural stone but is made from a polymer material. This cuts down on costs and also ensures you don’t need to deal with the inherent vulnerabilities of natural stone. Here’s a look at some of this product’s best characteristics:
- The product is available in six attractive colors, which makes it an ideal choice for residential applications.
- All balustrades look and feel like natural stone. No one will be able to tell the difference between the two.
- This balustrade is very low-maintenance as it doesn’t require repainting and isn’t as vulnerable to the elements. The railing will continue to look like natural stone for a long time.
- The balustrade is designed to pass all building codes without problems.
If you like a more rustic and natural look, the stone balustrades are a good choice. They will add a sense of classic elegance to your property.
Why Choose Our Balustrade?
We offer good-quality custom balustrade products that are 100% American-made. All our products are made from responsibly sourced raw materials and will stand the test of time. We package them in easy-to-assemble kits that make installation a breeze. Whether you want to install railings on a balcony or indoors, our products are a good choice.
Our products live up to the standards set by BOCA and ICC for guardrails. They are safe to install and will provide sufficient protection. They meet the 36” and 42” height requirements of commercial and residential balustrades, as recommended by industry authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
All our balustrades are durable. The fiberglass ones can last for anywhere between 20 to 100 years based on maintenance and environmental factors.